When it comes to your home, you want to make sure you have the protection you need in the case that a disaster happens. For many people, their home is where a good chunk of their personal wealth is. You want to know that you have insurance in place to keep that personal wealth intact no matter what. This is where home insurance comes into play. At Signet Insurance Group, we know how important having ample home insurance to cover all the “what ifs” that life throughs at you, is essential. That’s why we work with our clients to ensure their home is covered against those disasters strike.
What is Typically Covered By Home Insurance?
There are various perils that can take place. When they do, you can count on a good home insurance policy to protect your home against destruction. The damage that could possibly happen may seem endless. Home insurance can protect your home against these types of damage:
– Fire & Smoke
– Certain Types of Water Damage
– Severe Weather
– Lightning Strikes
– & More
Types of Homeowners Insurance
While you might think that you get one home insurance policy and you are covered; that isn’t the case. There are several different types of home insurance can that offer protection against different kinds of disaster. Here are some of the different types of home insurance and what they do to cover your home.
– Dwelling Coverage: You want to make sure you have enough coverage that you would be able to rebuild your home if there were ever a disaster that destroyed it. This policy helps you pay for that.
– Personal Property Coverage: Not only do you want the house itself covered, you want to make sure you have enough coverage that the personal belongings inside are covered as well. That’s what you can expect from personal property coverage.
– Liability Coverage: If there are a situation where someone got hurt on your property, this insurance policy will help you protect your finances from any lawsuits that could come of it.
– Additional Living Expense Coverage: If your home is damaged to the point that it has to be rebuilt or cannot be lived it while repaired, this policy will help you pay for the cost to rent another place during the time that rebuild or repairs are taking place.
Home, Business & Auto Insurance Agency in Henderson, North LV, Reno, Spring Valley, Enterprise, Sunrise Manor, Paradise & Las Vegas, NV
You want to make sure that you have the home insurance that you need to get by in case the worst happens. At Signet Insurance Group, we can help you calculate how much home insurance you need to cover all of these potential costs. Our agents work diligently to ensure our customer aren’t ever caught in a tragedy without the coverage that they need for their home and belongings. We can talk to you about coverage options as well as available discounts to you. Call us today!
Licensed Insurance Broker in Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Texas and California