Anytime you own and run your own small business, you want to do everything in your power to protect that investment. This is likely something that you have put your blood, sweat and tears into. One of the best ways to protect your business is to have the right insurance coverage that offers protection against many of the dangers of business ownership. Signet Insurance Group is here to talk about why it is so important to have business liability insurance for your small business.
What is a General Liability Insurance Policy?
If you are new to owning your own business, you might not be familiar with what general liability insurance is and why it is so important. General liability insurance is also known as commercial general liability insurance or comprehensive general liability insurance. It is in place to help protect you from any claims that are made against your business. It is important to remember that general liability insurance is only one type of insurance that businesses usually have to protect their business. Some instances where this insurance coverage can help your business might include:
– Somebody gets hurt
– Damage to someone else’s property
– There was reputational harm caused by slander or libel
Benefits of Liability Insurance for a Business
It is vital that your business is protected with the right insurance policies and general liability is a great place to start. Here are some of the benefits of having this type of insurance:
– It can help to pay for legal costs whenever a lawsuit is filed against your company.
– It helps to reassure your clients and customers that you will be able to finish the job even if you experience something unexpected.
– Helps cover any injury that happens to patrons of your business so that you don’t have to pay for that out of your own pocket.
Importance of Liability Insurance for Small Businesses
There are many ways that general liability insurance can help your small business. Here are some of the reasons it is so important to have it:
– It shows that you have business maturity. You can easily prove to your customers and clients that you are trustworthy and responsible when you can prove that you are completely insured.
– You will have protection for your livelihood. This can bring with it an incredible peace of mind.
– It will help you have the ability to sign a lease with a landlord. Many landlords want to see that you have the insurance coverage that will help you keep your doors open even if you reach a stumbling block.
– Sometimes contracts require you to add people to your policy. This is easily done when you have a policy already in place.
Home, Business, Life & Auto Insurance Agency in Henderson, North LV, Reno, Spring Valley, Enterprise, Sunrise Manor, Paradise & Las Vegas, NV
If you are looking for the right insurance coverage for your business, you can trust the professionals at Signet Insurance Group to help you get the best coverage at a price you can afford. Call us today!
Licensed Insurance Broker in Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Texas and California